Mike Ogle served 23 years in the U.S. Army as an active-duty Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD) Technician. In his military career, he served four combat tours of duty supporting Operation Iraqi/Enduring Freedom and Operation New Dawn (Afghanistan). He served in a myriad of leadership roles from team and squad leader to platoon sergeant. Because of his exceptional communication and technical skills, he was hand selected for a three-year instructor position at the NAVSCOLEOD which is the joint services EOD Training Facility at Eglin AFB, FL. Mike trained technicians from all branches of service and achieved the position of Senior Instructor. Mike retired at the rank of First Sergeant overseeing a company of 75 soldiers.
Realizing his passion for training, Mike deployed to the Middle East as a Civilian serving as a contracted instructor to the Afghan and Iraq police. He provided lifesaving instruction on Counter (Improvised Explosive Device) IED techniques to more than 5000 Foreign National Law Enforcement Officers.
PROFESSIONAL MILITARY TRAINING AND EDUCATION
- Certified Leader Effectiveness Training (LET) Facilitator Gordon Training Institute (GTI)
- Dept of Homeland Security – Instructor Development Certification
- First Sergeant’s Academy
- Course Curriculum Development Course
- Basic Instructor Course
- Advanced Non-Commissioned Officers Course
- Basic Non-Commissioned Officers Course
- Primary Leader Development Course